Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Island to Island for Haiti



Aloha Poets,
Site of Island to Island for Haiti concert this Friday. Enjoy!


Thank You Anybody

We would like to extend our personal gratitude
And thank you for the most appropriate gift you sent us on our happy occasion
My wish is to extend our goodwill and appreciation
Your extra ordinary kindness prompts our expression of gratitude
Thank you for the kind mention of congratulations and the money you sent
As I write this letter, my heart fills with even more gratitude
To acknowledge your gift in a complimentary way is my earnest hope
As this song of thanks invites even more kindness
I would like to express my appreciation of thanks
It was extremely thoughtful of you to send us a wedding gift
We really appreciated the kindness you showed with the gift you sent
Your kind gift to our new family is most generous
We felt your kindness in a wonderful way
Please feel free to stay in touch as much as you like
Both of us were touched by your act of kindness
This is only a small personal note of gratitude for your generous gift
This is only a small note, short on words yet big on heart
It was very thoughtful of you to send your gift of kindness
In a reflection of ways both pleasant and brief
Your gift benefits us and lifts our heart
Your hospitality and kindness contributes in goodwill
We would like to extend our personal thanks
for the gift you sent us on our happy occasion
My hope is to extend our goodwill and appreciation into the future
Your extraordinary kindness prompts our expression of gratitude
Thank you sincerely friend, exactly this needed item will serve


Six Thanks

I would like to extend my personal gratitude for your gift.
I was delighted by your thoughtfulness. It will be
very useful to us in our life here in Hawaii. May the future bring
happiness to you.

Thank you for the nice present.
It was very thoughtful of you to send us a gift in kindness.
We will be very careful to use it properly in Hawaii
May the future offer many years of prosperity to you.

Thank you for the most appropriate gift you sent on our
happy occasion. Your kindness brought great joy to us.
I will use the gift diligently here in Hawaii.
May the future hold delight for our families.

Thank you for your nice gift! We were delighted.
I hope we may meet in the future.

Thank you for the nice present you sent.
Your kindness brought a smile to our faces. I am hoping we
will meet in the future.

Thank you for sending the nice gift. We will use
it thoughtfully. I hope we will meet in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment